|QX-870 Industrial Raster Laser Scanner
• Scans/second: 300 to 1400
• Read Range: 1 to 30” (25 to 762 mm)
• Optional Embedded Ethernet TCP/IP & EtherNet/IP
The QX-870 laser scanner partners the latest technologies in barcode reading and connectivity into an easy to use solution for barcode track, trace and control applications. Simple to set up and deploy, it features a programmable sweeping raster to read multiple codes, in varying locations, even if they are damaged or misaligned.
With plug and play setup and the most aggressive decode algorithms available, the QX-870 an ideal laser scanner for any industrial application.
Quick Connect System:
• M12 Ultra-Lock™ connectors and cordsets
• Plug and play setup
• Single or multi-scanner solutions
• Decodes damaged, poorly printed, or misaligned codes
• Ensures high read rates and throughput
High Performance: Aggressive decoding capabilities allow reliable reading of barcodes out to 30” (762 cm), at up to a 10” (25.4 cm) beam width.
Intelligent Raster: In addition to sweep angle and speed controls, the QX-870 features a programmable raster with intelligent auto framing technology. Advanced software will automatically frame the raster height and width of the laser to match the barcode, allowing selective targeting of codes within a single read cycle.
back to top